Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A note from God.......

I wrote this, not long after my Father died.....I then read it at Cafe Cultura about a week later......

A note from God.......

My children, and I want to make it perfectly clear that ALL OF YOU are my Children, no matter if you are young, old, rich poor, black, white, purple, Jews, Gentiles, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, whatever.

All though I am all powerful, I would appreciate you not helping out so much with the making of angels and other members of my Heavenly Host.

More rapidly than any of my other creations, you have begun to fully grasp the power that I have imbued you all with.

You have all but mastered the power to end life in all forms and manners that are too numerous for me to say.

But please realize that I gave you more than that, I gave you the power of creation, the ability to shape your world anyway that you wish. You can create wondrous works of art and music.

You can create thru an act of Love, not only that but if you are all a bit more patient with each other, you will find that you can shape your world a lot easier, together.

So, I just wanted to remind you of that. Take it to heart.......

No comments: