Friday, March 18, 2005

THOUGHT DAY 14627

Today was very interesting... It is a unique feeling I have. I am 40 years and 17 days old. That figure is including 10 days from leap years. I thought I should include that fact to be accurate.
It truly is a very interesting path I have taken. Never thought I would become a Witch, a solo practitioner. But I never really felt complete as a Christian either. No one is to blame there. I have found that my tolerance of others has increased, however my tolerance of stupid shit has decreased accordingly. I wonder if that came with the birthday or am I just noticing how much stupid shit goes on in the average day. I'm even become less tolerant of my own stupid shit which I constantly do. I question myself, I wonder if I am ready to commit to one person and be part of her family and her be part of mine. The ink hasn't even been used on my divorce paperwork and here I am contemplating how I'm going to spend the rest of my life. Is that stupid or wise?
I'm still trying to figure that one out. There is no question that I love her very much and that she is who I'm thinking about daily. But is it really fair to her? She needs me and I need her but is it right? I'll give her a call in a little while and see how she is doing. I also need to do a change of address for my ex. Mail addressed to her is going to my girlfriend's house. I still have no patience for her (the ex's) stupidity. That's about it for today. See you!
"An it harm none, do what thou wilt"

Nameste'

No comments: